Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities
- Worship Volunteers: Worship is central to our church’s life together. There are many ways to volunteer and feel more connected to worship. The easiest is being a greeter so guests find a friendly face at the two main doors.
- Hallie Q. Brown Food Shelf: We support this local food shelf in a variety of ways, including direct financial support, ongoing direct donations of food, and a semi-annual, targeted food drive.
- Loaves & Fishes: Support Loaves & Fishes’ downtown Saint Paul meal program by helping to purchase, prepare, and serve food semi-monthly.
- Interfaith Action Food Shelf: Help stock shelves or aid shoppers at the Department of Indian Work’s food shelf, which serves American Indian families in the Greater Saint Paul area.
Seasonal Volunteer Opportunities
- Coat Drive (annual) Targeted winter drive for coats, hats, gloves, scarves.
- Farmer’s Market (summer) Local refugee family sells produce raised on their land after Sunday services.
- Habitat for Humanity (annual) Provide financial support and volunteers for annual build project in conjunction with neighboring churches.
- Project Home (annual) Partner with local congregation to provide month-long support for housing of local homeless families.
- School Tools Drive (annual) Targeted drive at beginning of school year for school supplies needed by students who would not otherwise have them.
- Special Offerings (annual) Funds received by direct offerings from the Congregation to support One Great Hour of Sharing, Neighbors in Need, Pentecost, Peace and Global Witness, Strengthen the Church, Neighbors in Need, and Christmas offerings in our UCC and Presbyterian denominations.