We are a cross-generational community. Once a month, we meet as One Church after worship for an activity or program that is inviting for all ages. All ages are always welcome in worship, and once a month we gear our worship toward appealing to kids as well as adults. Here are some of the cross-general opportunities you can expect throughout the year:
- Social Hour: Coffee & conversation in the social hall every Sunday morning after worship
- Rally Sunday: An opportunity to connect around cross-generational activities at the start of the program year, the first Sunday after Labor Day
- Harvest Dinner: A fall gathering that creatively reinterprets the idea of a progressive dinner
- Round the Table Carol Sing: A holiday celebration featuring Christmas carols, a potluck dinner, and Santa!
- All Church Retreat: Everyone is invited to Clearwater Forest Presbyterian Camp in Deerwood, MN for a wintery weekend of the great outdoors, indoor fun, and awesome company