A Workshop with Author Rachael Freed
Saturday, February 20, 1-3 pm via Zoom
We are excited to welcome Rachael Freed, author and senior fellow at the University of Minnesota’s Center for Spirituality and Healing, to guide us in reflecting on the foundation for this sacred work. The workshop is open to MPUC members and friends. Please feel free to extend the invitation and share the registration link with those in your network that might benefit from the experience. Pre-registration is required. The workshop is free.
Topics covered will include:
- Considering the biblical basis for planning and the blessing it provides for our loved ones
- Exploring our personal values as we age
- Building tools to initiate a conversation with family & loved ones (breaking our cultural taboos of talking about aging and dying)
- Identifying wishes and blessings for those we love
- Becoming more clear about what’s really important in our lives and at the end of life
- Make intentional space for reflecting and writing
Click on the box above to register for the event or simply click here.