As a congregation, we value opportunities to gather in community to get to know each other, grow in faith, and just have fun! The Congregational Fellowship Committee sponsors a number of events each year that promote connection and fellowship. The church calendar has the most up-to-date information about upcoming events and activities, but here are a few you can expect:
- Social Hour: Coffee & conversation in the social hall every Sunday morning after worship
- Rally Sunday: An opportunity to connect around cross-generational activities at the start of the program year, the first Sunday after Labor Day
- Harvest Dinner: A fall gathering that creatively reinterprets the idea of a progressive dinner
- Round the Table Carol Sing: A holiday celebration featuring Christmas carols, a potluck dinner, and Santa!
- All Church Retreat: Everyone is invited to Clearwater Forest Presbyterian Camp in Deerwood, MN for a wintery weekend of the great outdoors, indoor fun, and awesome company
We offer other opportunities to connect based on common interests and age groups: