The process for ordering flowers has never been easier!
Benefits of our ordering process include the following:
- Church members have the freedom to choose their own floral shop.
- Church members can choose what kind of flowers and colors they want in their bouquet (preferable at least 18 inches in height).
- Church members can choose what price point is comfortable for them and make their payment directly to the floral shop.
- Church members can ask their floral shop to deliver the flowers to MPUC. Must be delivered on Saturday between 8-11 a.m. and placed in the vase by the open mailboxes in the outer office.
- Church members can choose to bring the flowers to church themselves, preferably by 9:30 a.m. on Sunday.
- Church members can choose to use flowers from their own gardens, or flowers purchased at a local farmers market.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I make a donation of flowers?
A: Contact Ginger Schneider in the MPUC office to request a Sunday, either by phone at (651) 698-8871 or email at email@example.com.
Q: What information do I need to provide Ginger when requesting a Sunday?
A: An acknowledgement of flowers will be printed in the Sunday bulletin, so Ginger will ask for any “dedicated to…/in celebration of…/in memory of…” information you wish to share.
Q: What if I do not have a floral shop to work with?
A: Ginger will be able to help place an order, with you making payment of $30 to MPUC.
Q: Can I take the flowers I have donated home with me?
A: Yes, you can. An alternative option is for the Deacons to deliver the flowers to someone in our church membership – let Ginger know your preference when you request a Sunday.
Q: I had already signed up to make a flower donation in the months of September through December. Will these dates be honored?
A: Yes, they will – you will begin using the new ordering process as outlined above for your selected Sunday(s).